11 years ago I had no clue what this entrepreneurial journey would be. All I knew was that I wanted to help people- how ambiguous right?! A lofty goal set by a bright-eyed bushy tailed GEN Y Guy. So it’s beyond nostalgic to now look back as I celebrate 11 years of Execute Your Passion this month!!!! Yes it’s been utter HELL and a great slice of HEAVEN all wrapped into one but I’m so grateful for my journey! It’s a GIFT!!!
I’m beyond humbled to reach this milestone that very few businesses actually see and I am even more blown away by the love and support that I’ve received from incredible individuals like yourself over the years so THANK YOU!!
Understanding that Life is short and NOW is Always the right time, I’d like to celebrate 11 years of my business by giving you 11 simple lessons that I’ve learned personally and professionally over the last decade plus 1 year (many that I had to learn the hard way) My prayer is that these small nuggets of divine digital downloads inspire, assist and push you to do more and reach higher so here goes…. (Oh and BTW many of you know that I can be quite verbose at times- so I’m going to keep this simple and sweet- Promise!!!)
- Success Leaves Clues- Don’t re-invent the wheel, Save Yourself Stress, Time, Energy, and Money #SuccessIsASystem
- Do it Afraid! – Fulfillment truly lies right outside of your comfort zone #TakeAChance
- Be Present- This is the biggest gift you can give to your family, friends, clients and to yourself#ShowUpNoDistractions
- FOCUS- Follow One Course Until Successful #NoGoalSchizosAllowed
- Be Authentic – There are over 8 Billion People and No one is exactly just like you- embrace and love yourself #BeTrueToYou
- Fail Fast and Often- Failure is often the name of the game we must play in order to learn how to win #FailFast
- Learn, Grow and Be Challenged Consistently #LearnGrowPush
- Get Resourceful- It’s not just a matter of what you have, it’s what you do with it#GetResourceful
- Get Sh*t Done – Stop wishing, waiting, and worrying #JustDoIt
- Be Grateful – gratitude is the most powerful emotion on the planet #BeGrateful
- Breathe and Celebrate- Take time for you and take time to reflect and celebrate all you’ve done #DontMissMagicMoments
So there you have it, my bite-sized deposits for today, I trust that at least one of these resonates with you and encourages you to take your life and/or business to the next level. So once again thank you for your continued love and support- it means soo much and matters much more to me than you’ll ever know…
11 years and counting…..
Cheers and Ciao!